BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- split in seat leather stitching...
- 2007 BMW 328i Brake Making Cranky Sound
- Warranty and trailer hitch
- heat issues 08 328i
- Loving my new BMW 328i Coupe SULEV
- Considering a 2011 328i xDrive
- Turn signal out - full headlight assembly replacement required?
- aux/usb/charging socket fuse?
- The Damage
- Gremlins: I think it is my battery.......