BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Question: 18" wheels on bmw 328i 2011
- Any difference between 2007 and 2012 E92
- SES light is on
- Upgrading turbos questions
- Cruise Control Retrofit without LDM / E90 330i 12/2005
- Do I have xenon or halogen headlights?
- Brakes dust covers for 2008 335i
- Brakes for 2008 335i
- N52 Jerks on light throttle, LTFT differences between banks
- Is it really needed to put my rear tyres in front after 20k miles?