BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Car Warming
- 328i advise needed BIG TIMES!
- Spilled Water in Trunk
- Son just got a used 2008 328 Xi
- Seized TIE ROD Stealership says mucho Dinero :(
- Possibly buying an E90 3 series
- Gas mileage woes
- Conv Top Button 2008 328i
- 08 E90 335i - to buy with a lemon title (HPFP prob)
- E90 aftermarket gps install ?