BMW is at the Chicago Auto Show and they brought a beautiful 2013 3 Series Sport Wagon in Estoril Blue II featuring the M Sport Package. This looks really good!
Last we saw the new Sport Wagon was in Boston where pricing of the car leaked out on the floor as follows:
Base MSRP of $42,345 including destination.
BMW F31 3 Series Sport Wagon Line Pricing
Luxury Line (ZLL) - $2300
Modern Line (ZML) - $2300
M Sport Line (ZMM) - $3950
Sport Line (ZSL) - $2600
See more pricing details here
Anyone jumping to place their order based on these pictures or do you need to see it in person first?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- OEM/aftermarket parts
- headlights yellowing at the top
- Hesitation at idle and hard revs
- New to Bimmerfest!!
- N54 alternator problem
- 2011 328i Xdrive sedan E90 side skirts sticking out
- Hood Release (passenger) won't open
- 2006 BMW 325i won't start. Need Help
- 2011 328xi m style front bumper help
- Service Engine Soon light qquestion.