BMW is hard at work testing out the upcoming 2 Series line up and the convertible version is the latest one to get caught on camera. This variant of the car won't make the initial 2 Series line up that is slated to roll into production in November 2013 as a 2014 model year car but instead will arrive later in the 2015 model year line up.
The 2 Series line up is BMW's continued model line shake up splitting up sedan / touring / gran turismo into odd series and coupe / convertible / gran coupe into even. The most exciting car that should excite enthusiasts in this model line up is the arrival of the M235i Coupe in the United States as the first M Performance Automobile which does go into production in 11/2013.
Stay tuned for more details on the 2 Series over the coming months.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- tell me the maximal speed
- 2007 BMW 328xi - crank no start
- Cluster change / mileage recorded?
- Stalling on start
- E90 steering
- Need recommendation for rotors for 2010 328xi
- VANOS warranty letter
- Regular fuel in a BMW???????
- e92 328i O2 sensor failure, clunk noise in drive shaft
- Ceramic vs Metalic Tinting