BMW is hard at work testing out the upcoming 2 Series line up and the convertible version is the latest one to get caught on camera. This variant of the car won't make the initial 2 Series line up that is slated to roll into production in November 2013 as a 2014 model year car but instead will arrive later in the 2015 model year line up.
The 2 Series line up is BMW's continued model line shake up splitting up sedan / touring / gran turismo into odd series and coupe / convertible / gran coupe into even. The most exciting car that should excite enthusiasts in this model line up is the arrival of the M235i Coupe in the United States as the first M Performance Automobile which does go into production in 11/2013.
Stay tuned for more details on the 2 Series over the coming months.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Recharge 328xi A/C
- HELP!! Anyone with experience fighting claims with after market warranty.
- FS: 2010 BMW 328i X drive M sport
- Good wheels for my 06' BMW 325i
- Brake issue & dealer update
- Selling Stock rims with New tires
- 328Xi STALLS momentarily (SES ON) + Code Reader
- Black front grills: Before and after
- Maintainance Schedule
- Passenger restraint system malfunction