This is a really awesome video for all you motorsport fans - an in car camera view with commentary from Bill Auberlen while the Turner M3 navigates the new Circuit of the America's F1 Track in Austin Texas.
If you somehow missed out watching the FORMULA 1 United States Gran Prix this past year, this brand new course in Texas was built for greatness. The track travels 3.41 miles with 11 left turns, 9 right turns and 130 feet of elevation changes. It is going to make for some amazing racing in many different series in the future including the Grand-Am Rolex series on March 2nd!
Be sure to TUNE IN to watch the Grand-Am Rolex series race LIVE on SPEED March 2nd at 5:30PM EST. Turner will be fielding two GT M3s in the Rolex Series race and one GS M3 in the Continental Tire Challenge.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Best seats?
- Diminished value claim?
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??
- Resetting Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Advice (Please help)
- A way to tell if rebar bent without taking bumper off?
- ATF Fluid recommendation/confirmation for GM Transmission
- 335i Sway bar bushing weirdness
- 3.16i 2011 LCI halogen angels