BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Year and model of these wheels?
- E90 330i With PP? Need your help.
- TPMS question
- Rear Right Tire - Toe Alignment
- E92 headlight change, headlight washer unit
- Going Black on Black! E92 325i!
- E93 Convertible top cable diagram
- Roar noise at 1500 rpm (e90 lci n47)
- Ball Joint Tool?
- N51 Eccentric shaft sensor question