BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Afe mach force-xp 3"-2.5" cat-back stainless steel exhaust e9x 335
- 370,000 BMW E90s affected by latest BMW air bag recall
- Want To Buy JB4 G5 For N54 335i!
- Battery Symbol on E90 3.20 Petrol
- Low oil pressure light
- Resistance in the steering wheel/column....
- Alcantara steering wheel?!
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?