BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New to BMW and need help buying used 335i!!
- So Pissed!
- Replaced Nav System - Backup Sensors not working
- Ecs tuning premium rotor set review
- Coolant Issue 2006 325xi
- Angry beyond words
- Changed oil now throwing codes like crazy since
- 2007 328i E92 Muffler/Resonator Delete w/ Aftermarket Resonator
- Can you help identify leaking part?
- New custom exhaust issues