BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- P1415 - Car Stalls
- Yet another headlight post- mystery bulb
- e90 320 09 fault code p2205 nox sensor heater control circuit open bank 1? ?????
- anyone change a DME relay?
- NAVIKS VIDEO INTERGRATION UNIT BMW 3 Series (E90) (E91) (E92) (E93)
- Plug identification assistance needed
- Rattle/Resonance Issue
- Brake job torque specs
- BMW E90 oil level readings variables
- Issues with Amplifier on my 07 335 cab