BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I need help how to get tire grease out of nylon material
- Valve stem replacement
- Engine trouble, sos!
- 2014 BMW 6 Series lease available 16 months left
- WTB: Mtech or1M Front Bumper
- Water pump dying?
- Water Pump Failure w/Possible Complications
- Powdercoated 313's?
- Buying CPO 328i BMW, noticed something missing in the bumper and front