BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Will not start after an hour's drive and 20 min stop
- Wiper/Headlight Washers not working
- Part number of camshaft position sensor on exhaust side?
- E90 New Wheel Bolt Pattern Question
- M4 GTS style spoiler
- Troubleshooting tips
- Help needed asap oil for 2012 335 xdrive coupe
- Issues with launching in Manual 2007 E92 328i
- 0303 P0305 and P054B
- Bad MPG in city and highway