BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Bmw 328i 2011 question
- intake manifold errors are back
- 60K services questions - please advise
- newbie - Exhaust help
- I want to buy a access port tuner
- BMW's billion-dollar bet on Mexico
- Does 2009-2010 328i really get 36 hwy mpg? Back seat size question.
- Walnut Blasting in chicago?
- My 2006 330xi