BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Supernation, Ebay seller.......
- I just need just confirmation about cic retrofit oem numbers plz!!!
- sos call system malfunction
- [Noob Question]Run Flat Tire recommendation for E90 335i xDrive?
- TSB Engine vibration at idle
- Wheel torque specs for 2007 335i
- Alignment or Suspension?
- A triangle meets a snow flake
- New JB4 install, High Flow air filter or not ? any other parts ?
- Gloss Black Steering Wheel Trim