BMW is letting some of the camo go from the upcoming 4 Series and we were able to get a peek at what is underneath while this 435i sat next to a Audi A5. We have seen the Concept Coupe and have all been wondering what will make it through to the production models this July -- based on these photos it looks to be missing a lot of the more extreme treatments that the concept had.
While a good number of things are either missing or still hidden by the camo, it is reasonable to believe that the "lines" may re-introduce some of the key concepts from the Concept Coupe. BMW is heavily invested in the lines concept and going more aggressive with the M Sport line makes a ton of sense.
What do you think? Are you still as excited about the design at this stage?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 325i touring 2011 - rear glass opening by itself
- Oil drip
- Steptronic MANUAL Mode
- Key related Error code / Warning light
- Decipher codes please?
- New to me 2011 328i xDrive - has 19" Style 220 M3 wheels that rub - What to do?
- Electric fan trouble
- Advice after work completed at Independent.
- Waste gate rattle
- BMW E91 rear bumper. Does anybody know where I can buy one?