Just a week or so ago we caught some spy photos of the upcoming 2 Series convertible in the snow and now we have a video of the cars out doing their testing.
The 2 Series starts production in November 2013 in preparation for a shortened production year. These 2014 models will arrive stateside in a 228i version and an M Performance M235i. Based on the glowing reviews of the M135i, we are fully expecting the enthusiast crowd to be on board with this new performance oriented coupe. Tack on the fact that it will be a smaller (and presumably lighter car) and enthusiasts may be lining up for a test drive.
Are you one of those enthusiasts looking for a lighter, sportier car without the price tag that goes along with an ///M?
What do you think of the 2 Series now that you have seen it on video?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- N51 SULEV Warranty Experience
- Possible diff problem
- Bmw 2009 coupe hard top
- 2007 328i steering pump pulley not spinning smoothly
- Will these snow wheels and tires fit my 2011 328i xdrive
- Not sure what i need to do!!!
- Service questions. And lighting
- HELP PLEASE - 2010 E90 318i SE Saloon UK Model Boot Release
- E92 xenon vs. Halogen internals
- Why should I buy an automatic 335i?