Just a week or so ago we caught some spy photos of the upcoming 2 Series convertible in the snow and now we have a video of the cars out doing their testing.
The 2 Series starts production in November 2013 in preparation for a shortened production year. These 2014 models will arrive stateside in a 228i version and an M Performance M235i. Based on the glowing reviews of the M135i, we are fully expecting the enthusiast crowd to be on board with this new performance oriented coupe. Tack on the fact that it will be a smaller (and presumably lighter car) and enthusiasts may be lining up for a test drive.
Are you one of those enthusiasts looking for a lighter, sportier car without the price tag that goes along with an ///M?
What do you think of the 2 Series now that you have seen it on video?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 back end jumps around after alignment
- Error Code P2610
- Help Need K-D-CAN cable quick
- Cost for alignment?
- Constant high pitch noise from all speakers
- Jerky automatic transmission fixed
- 328xi e92 idle off, when come to a stop stalls or jumps around
- Interior Passenger Door Handle Melting
- Matching Clear Coat on E90?
- leaking E93 roof at rear windows