Just a week or so ago we caught some spy photos of the upcoming 2 Series convertible in the snow and now we have a video of the cars out doing their testing.
The 2 Series starts production in November 2013 in preparation for a shortened production year. These 2014 models will arrive stateside in a 228i version and an M Performance M235i. Based on the glowing reviews of the M135i, we are fully expecting the enthusiast crowd to be on board with this new performance oriented coupe. Tack on the fact that it will be a smaller (and presumably lighter car) and enthusiasts may be lining up for a test drive.
Are you one of those enthusiasts looking for a lighter, sportier car without the price tag that goes along with an ///M?
What do you think of the 2 Series now that you have seen it on video?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Red on Red good combination?
- Keyless entry
- E93 Rollover Controller Internal Fault Fix Help 9402
- How to replace battery in 2010 328xi?
- Tire pressure warning-which tire?
- 2011 E90 N55 still under warrenty
- Thermostat and oil cooler
- Bmw 335d severe powerloss no indications
- Installing additional lights on e90, need to know where to draw power from.
- symbol and resetting service light