Just a week or so ago we caught some spy photos of the upcoming 2 Series convertible in the snow and now we have a video of the cars out doing their testing.
The 2 Series starts production in November 2013 in preparation for a shortened production year. These 2014 models will arrive stateside in a 228i version and an M Performance M235i. Based on the glowing reviews of the M135i, we are fully expecting the enthusiast crowd to be on board with this new performance oriented coupe. Tack on the fact that it will be a smaller (and presumably lighter car) and enthusiasts may be lining up for a test drive.
Are you one of those enthusiasts looking for a lighter, sportier car without the price tag that goes along with an ///M?
What do you think of the 2 Series now that you have seen it on video?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Koni Yellow shocks 2006 E90 330xi triggers DSC
- Vibrations/Rumbling of entire car when making sharp turns
- 2013 328i convertible wind deflator
- 2011 328 xdrive with accident
- OEM Upgraded Exhaust and Air Intake
- E90 rims for sale
- Front Brake Service won't reset!
- Bumper question
- 335i- looking
- pls advise paintiing shadowline and mirror cups