Just a week or so ago we caught some spy photos of the upcoming 2 Series convertible in the snow and now we have a video of the cars out doing their testing.
The 2 Series starts production in November 2013 in preparation for a shortened production year. These 2014 models will arrive stateside in a 228i version and an M Performance M235i. Based on the glowing reviews of the M135i, we are fully expecting the enthusiast crowd to be on board with this new performance oriented coupe. Tack on the fact that it will be a smaller (and presumably lighter car) and enthusiasts may be lining up for a test drive.
Are you one of those enthusiasts looking for a lighter, sportier car without the price tag that goes along with an ///M?
What do you think of the 2 Series now that you have seen it on video?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coding cable for 07 335xi
- BMW 325i touring 2011 - rear glass opening by itself
- Oil drip
- Steptronic MANUAL Mode
- Key related Error code / Warning light
- Decipher codes please?
- New to me 2011 328i xDrive - has 19" Style 220 M3 wheels that rub - What to do?
- Electric fan trouble
- Advice after work completed at Independent.
- Waste gate rattle