Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Please help me locate a trustworthy indy shp in ca!
- Odd tire thread wear pattern?
- Low pressure yellow light on
- lug bolt torque
- 2008 335i sedan just died on a test drive lol
- New owner info needed
- 09 328i flashing DSC
- 2012 335i convert
- Recomended A/S Tires
- BMW E91 325i AUT 2008 replace endgear/differential