Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heated Seat Retrofit
- What does this light indicate?
- WTT: 335is style 313 wheels 18"+cash for 19"
- Concept One at 2013 Bimmerfest Pasadena, CA.
- passenger restraint (seatbelt) warning in hot weather
- Low battery Icon - redux
- e92 side marker removal
- Well this sucks... E90 Headlight Condensation - Adaptive Xenons
- Windshield wipers quit working
- HPFP issue