Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Oil Guage
- Control Arms / Tension Struts
- Replacing Halo rings with Xenon on E92
- 2007 bmw 335i half yellow engine icon
- 2011 328i - Extended warranty
- Replaced battery, and now turn signal won't automatically turn off?!?!
- 2010: good year model?
- Still want to buy E90/E92
- Replacement rubber: M sport rear sidewall height change
- What type of Rims and from where??