Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Windshield wipers quit working
- HPFP issue
- Black E90 on TimeAttack Alzor 703s
- Spark Plug Help
- Introducing Booberry, daughter of Bob
- 2013 335is - 2800 miles, low on oil??
- 2008 - 2010 Turbo Lag
- Firsy DIY brake pad change, 7mm allen bolts issue
- Anyone with FK Konigsport Coilovers?
- Unlock button replacement (2007 328i)