Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- does it worth to make an inspection before warranty ends up
- Fuel Injector e93 335i
- E90 fog lights wanted
- iDrive screen size??
- What is my screen size?
- Need help- cranks, no start
- Okay.. So a new problem- Low speed turning lurching
- Cheapest way to ship a set of 328i rims?
- adaptive headlights do NOTHING