Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335i misfire and stall
- Joining the club
- Looking to purchase an E92, need advice.
- Please Help Cam position Sensor Issues
- MAX and Rest Button Not Working
- 2006 325i Alternator problems
- 07 335i ipod integration
- FS- XPH Angel eyes, Adj endlinks, 3.15 diff, black grills
- engine light
- WTB: 1 Rear 335 OEM Rim 18x8.5