Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2011 328i Maintenance
- Transfer case experts - code 54c4 calibration faulty - HELP
- n51 vs n52
- 2008 BMW 328i P1017, P0303
- 2007 BMW 335i Yellow Engine Malfunction
- Modifications for 2008 E93
- Replaced Battery at Pepboys now my instrument panel is out, Any ideas?
- Has anyone tried Automatic module and app
- 2008 BMW 328i Sputtering from a stop