Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- iDrive/FM Radio...
- Recommendations for 2008 328i headlights??
- Putting Offset Rally stripes on my 328xi
- Frigid Temperatures and Warm Engines
- 2006 325xi manual tranny fluid question
- Smoke/vapor coming out of hood, low coolant symbol?
- P05ce Engine Code
- Slight Steering Wheel Wobble with aftermarket rims/tyres
- Should I buy this?
- CPO warranty