Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Fuel Pump Problem
- Bounce Back on Passenger Side Rear Window
- Cobb AP damaged/lost
- Acceleration hesitation
- Window chime reset
- Tire rotation
- Which 2011 Coupe to Buy - 328 or 335 ???
- Transmission shifting hard when car is warmed up
- Faulty speedo, fuel gauge plus more
- Fitting LCI headlights to pre-LCI 328xi