Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Headlight bulb replacement fixed my cruise control
- Bmw e46 eibac suspension to e90 328i?
- Oil leak, HELP!
- Sport Tires?
- Belt Brake.
- 335is convertible chubbiness
- WTB: BMW Performance Exhaust
- How to tell if your waterpump has already been replaced
- 2011 328i performance upgrades
- Do I have satellite radio?