Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Navigation for 2008 320D
- Navaigation for 2008 320D
- Bluetooth connector on iphone 4 snap in adapter?
- Coding& navi update to 2014
- DVD deactivation
- washer resevoir leaks on E93
- Help, angel eyes options for 06 330i
- FOR SALE : 2011 BMW 328i M Package
- How to identify a OIL PAN GASKET leaking or a OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET leaking?