Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2010 328i adaptive headlight problem, help
- P0430 error Cat or sensor?
- Dinan: worth the money?
- 328xi rear defroster
- WTS - 2011 BMW 335is
- Control Panel indicating two signals
- Hood safety catch
- Side rear view mirrors over-deploy
- Xenon Headlights Starting to Flicker after hitting hole
- Brake rotors warping. Twice.