Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Identify this cable
- bmw 335i turbo noise? Boost leak? Video*
- HPF Gen 2 exhaust
- 2012 wagon interior seat options
- E92 Trunk storage compartment
- Reset my dash computer.....
- Windshield cowl cover sealing issue solution
- reside on windshield and then wipers start to skip
- motor sound at 1200 RPM
- Anyone know what rims these are?