Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Low Tire Pressure and TPMS Reset
- Help, walnut blasting wife's Lexus is250
- Custom wheels
- Trunk Fin Antenna
- odd shutter and window issue
- Blown piston ring?
- Are e90s DIY cars? Potential e90 buyer
- 2009 e93 CDs spin but won't play
- LuxAngelEyes - problem / phone #
- OMG look at this car! I should totally buy it right?