Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Headlamp Indicator Symbol with No Lights Out
- Wrong battery installed in car today
- Convertible Top Drains
- 2011 328i SULEV Warranty Coverage Help!
- How to change o2 sensors?
- BMW Software update
- Battery Testing
- FS 2006 E91 325xi manual wagon
- Charging issue with efficient dynamics
- vanity plate ideas for my new BMW 328I convertable coupe