Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Anyone have an E90 halogen --> bi-Xenon
- To JB4 or not to JB4
- New to this. Questions, please help if you can :)
- Cigarette lighter fuse
- INPA/BMW Logger not communicating with DME....
- Ignition engine coil with metal clip around it...Help!
- Can '11 328i springs/struts be used on an '06 330i?
- Aux input not working
- 3 Series Probs
- 328i Paint job cost?