Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 build helppp
- Building my e90 helppp
- New Headlights
- Performances Mods For 328xi
- I want the Halo Lights for my 2011 328xi
- Auto transmission front seal leak?
- Have received my Pure stage 2 :) stay tuned !!
- help with the search
- New to Me 335i Convertibe - What Mods do you suggest?
- TPM issue with 2011 328i xDrive