Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New owner e92 330i Msport
- What do you think of these wheels?
- Steering Wheel Click and Squeak?
- Program Chip 2006 330xi
- 2011 335i xDrive noisy, and noticeable engine breaking
- White things on front of all new 335i BMWs
- O2 Trouble Codes
- Happy Holidays to all E9x'Ers
- New to Bimmerfest
- Battery craps out, oh no!