Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW quality and my opinion
- Post Your Modified BMW Photos and Info
- Need help deciding between models (2011)
- Sell Me on a Private Party 335i
- Extended warranty comparo
- First car in the jersey snow
- 2011 E90 328 xdrive sedan: Halogen Light adjustable?
- FS: my '10 328 E92
- WTB 335xi Catless DP and Coilover Kit
- Recall for Airbag Sensor