Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Window Regulators
- Yet another pothole!!!
- Does the 335i have a lot of problems?
- Possible odometer rollback or clerical error?
- software update for 2011 328i coupe
- Which DIY jobs can I do without getting underneath the car?
- Non permanent alternatives to paint
- Navigation for 2008 320D
- Navaigation for 2008 320D
- Bluetooth connector on iphone 4 snap in adapter?