Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Zhp knob on the way
- 2009 328i - brake light and Service Engine Soon light came on
- Daily Drive Or Garage Queen?
- Help!! Loss of hp/tq
- Coolant very low - advice pls
- Upgrades: 2011 328i e92
- E-LSD Retrofit?
- 2011 325 XI - how to download to update my navigations
- Looking for specs to measure frame
- New OEM Battery - Date Code Not on Terminal