Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 Strange Engine Sound
- E90 and E92 questions about purchasing
- 2007 335xi Battery I think?
- Paint Correction vs Wet Sanding & Cost
- 2012 335i aftermarket advice
- Is the E90 325 engine a straight bolt on e90 330
- coding newbie
- Is suspension covered under 4years new car warranty
- Need help in identifying symbols on dashboard