Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Is a E90 worth getting?
- 2009 328i gas and oil question
- Driver's Side Foot Well Damp
- static through radio??
- WTF is this noise???still Not a clue.
- E92 2006 335i Injectors
- Sold my 335d, bought a M3 E92 and installed a supercharger. Here' the result!
- I changed my sparking plugs...
- Rear Window Rubber Seal Replacement
- need some tech HELP