Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Quick Wheel help!!! Newbie to BMW's
- Coding new FRM
- Approaching 60k Miles -- $Repairs$
- The Archive Pics
- E92 325i intermittent humming noise HELP!
- Recently got 2013 BMW 328i xDrive Coupe
- MULF2 part numbers. Please help
- Koni FSD vs Bilstein for OEM ride/comfort
- ?: LCI E93 Brake Dust or lack thereof
- 3 series 2011