Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Houston, TX - Certified 2013 328i - additional warranty?
- N54 Reliability Question
- Found a 1375.4 transmission fluid cheap!
- Newb needs pricing opinion
- 09 328i tire wont come off!
- help please my car need to be fix
- Extended warranty
- Where to buy OEM part for 2008 328i?
- 2009 335i
- Normal coolant temperature?