Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Uh oh, I think I broke something...
- E90 328xi mt to MK7 GTI DSG
- LR window moves in 2" increments after regulator replacement
- 328 vs 335
- Esthetique suggestions
- a/c slow to start after sitting overnight
- 2009 328XI FORKLIFT DAMAGED OIL PAN (auction car), now No Spark!
- E90 335i HID Problem
- steering rack
- Help Me Find OEM M-tech Bumpers