Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New OEM Battery - Date Code Not on Terminal
- "Train Derailment Near BMW Plant Trashes 120 Ultimate Driving Machines"
- SOS Malfunction
- code 2A7C after Vanos replaced
- oil drain plug fit
- Rain sensing wipers not working well (too slow between swipes)
- DTC and eDIFF operation?
- navigation for BMW
- Precision Raceworks Stage 2 Low Pressure Fuel Pump REVIEW
- Enigne noise (video)