Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- m4 rev matching feature question
- Made Switch to Non Run-Flat Tires
- Custom handgun housing for center console...
- Selling Xenon OEM headlights for 09 10 11 e90 328i 335i with bulbs and ballasts
- Front Tension Strut Help
- Navigation, Hard drive and CD player problem
- Rear-ended this afternoon
- Winter Tires - Are these fine?
- New Rims: VMR or Avant Garde ?