Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- how to remove CD player in LCI version?
- Use memory stick for music
- re: N54 DOWNPIPES!
- Looking for a good Indy in So Cal
- HELP Rare N52 vacuum pump failure
- Thin-Walled Spark Plug Socket?
- Buying a 2011 328i
- Pairing iPhone 6 with standard audio (not iDrive)
- Theories on new problem with my 2011 328xi
- 335i battery issues