Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Is this alignment ok for the highway? Couple Questions.
- Speaker/adaptor problem
- Bluetooth Trunk Unit Question
- Rear rotors and brakes
- Buying 335 or 328, help me decide
- Error Code 0806?
- Black Chrome exhaust tips?
- Passenger restraint malfunction
- Climate control question
- Grease covering engine compartment...normal?