Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Crack behind front grill
- A/C doesn't cool very well at cruise speeds over 80
- Bridgestone Drive Guard replacement tires
- Moon roof on 2007 E90
- Oil change
- New purchase! 2011 335is
- Back Seat removal on my E93
- All remotes control keys stopped working - assistance needed.
- mystery engine hesistation/stall
- CEL po599 code