Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- tell me the maximal speed
- 2007 BMW 328xi - crank no start
- Cluster change / mileage recorded?
- Stalling on start
- E90 steering
- Need recommendation for rotors for 2010 328xi
- VANOS warranty letter
- Regular fuel in a BMW???????
- e92 328i O2 sensor failure, clunk noise in drive shaft
- Ceramic vs Metalic Tinting