Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Transmission failure?
- Bmw 335i Vinyl Wrap Progress!!!!
- 2011 BMW 328i XDRIVE! IT HAS 150,000 MILES.. IS IT WORTH IT?
- 2011 BMW 328i xdrive
- Need help identifying noise [Video]
- Le Mans Blue vs. Sapphire Black vs. Titanium Silver
- urea tank filler lid
- E90 New Wheels and Tires
- Gearbox Oil Change
- Golf Tee Mod cost me $150 !!!