Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- One Thousandth Post!
- 89 Octane for a 328i xDrive with N52 Motor?
- I'm old. I'm grouchy. I hate computers
- oil level sensor
- sirius and usb
- PPK/Oil Cooler/Top Speed
- E90 Auto Transmission Output Sensor
- Wheel Bolts Breaking Off
- Solved No start after service reminder reset 2008 328i
- Towing with my 328ix wagon?