Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Alarm Kit
- For BMW's just North of San Francisco
- New to teh BMW!
- My first performance mod........
- Chips and Wear Marks in Leather - How Can I Fix This?
- A/C covered under new car warranty?
- Are brake pad sensors needed? Mine are bypassed
- Tensioner belt and idler pulley. My story with the stealership
- E93 335i Roof stuck in trunk
- Confused about warranty