Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 328 XI Coupe Giving Issues
- Improper Tire Setup and Possbile Damage
- My mirrors are folding oddly.
- Connecting Phone to 3 series
- Purchased a 2009 Tasman Green 328i
- Ltd. Slip Diff. - trying to decide which one.
- Advice on 335i
- Vibration with gentle throttle
- I have heard from BMW....please help!!!!
- Purge control valve