Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 07 335i coolant leak from bottom of reservoir tank
- How can I replace this string for the convertible?
- How to remove the Rear Drink Console between the back seats
- Tire Balance
- Bavarian Technic Enthusiast Kit
- What size wheel spacer do I need?!?!
- 2008 325xi dinon stage3 for sale
- New Owner: High pitched sound is driving me insane
- Power coating rims, nice
- Coolant Expansion tank