Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- DIY For 100k+ Mile BMW's?
- technical question about door handles
- Both key fobs stopped working...at the same time
- Some settings are locked
- Weird Ignition problem
- E92 M3 Steering Wheel for SALE
- 335i steering wheel controls
- Squealing coming from front end area (belt/pulley?)
- Oil level: INACTIVE
- Squeaky wheel