Another BMW 328i and Cadillac ATS head to head: This time AWD
If you're looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you're looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I'd be buying the BMW. It's still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.
Not too surprising. I am hoping BMW makes some changes, at least for the sport trims.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Oil Pan Gasket Leak a Common Issue?
- Replaced the Thermostat Twice and Still Getting P0128 Code, PLEASE HELP!!
- '10 328i xdrive rough downshift in sport mode
- ABS dash lights
- My first Bimmer 2009 328i - I have questions
- im a noob please delete this post
- Crank Seal Removal Tool *Please help!*
- I believe my hydraulic pressure sensor is failing. Can i still drive the car to work?
- 06' 325i perculating noise
- Jb4 Blue tooth