4 Series Coupe and Convertible Spied Testing and Drifting on Ice and Snow
tags:winter testing f32 news f32 forum f30post f30 news f30 forum bmw videos bmw testing bmw spy pictures bmw pictures bmw fourm bmw f32 bmw f30 bmw 4 series news bmw 4 series bmw 2014 4 series coupe 2014 4 series convertible 2014 3 series coupe
BMW is putting the finishing touches on the F32 4 series coupe and F32 convertible before the release in the fall and winter respectively. We spied what looks to be a 428i coupe and perhaps 420i convertible out on the ice testing and later on a 435i on the snow. As any automotive enthusiast would do, the drivers can't help but throw a few drifts and donuts into the mix.
We see both the coupe and convertible sporting traditional exhaust pipes and a front fascia that is toned down from the concept car. More detailed pictures of the production 4 series can also be seen side by side with an Audi A5 coupe here. Not unexpected but I had hoped we would see a different front and rear treatment for the 4 series coupe.
In motion the 4 series has great proportions, it won't be long until we get the complete production car revealed to us.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New BBS Wheels set off TPMS
- 08 335i w/ idrive bluetooth not discoverable
- Car Walk around before and after service
- A little experiment with techron
- 2011 328i Maintenance Suggestions?
- I thought I saw a recall post...
- 2009 328i won't start
- Turn Signal Issues / Headlight Upgrade Questions
- MY BMW 328i 2008 wont start
- E92 heater/fan problems 335i HELP PLEASE :)