4 Series Coupe and Convertible Spied Testing and Drifting on Ice and Snow
tags:winter testing f32 news f32 forum f30post f30 news f30 forum bmw videos bmw testing bmw spy pictures bmw pictures bmw fourm bmw f32 bmw f30 bmw 4 series news bmw 4 series bmw 2014 4 series coupe 2014 4 series convertible 2014 3 series coupe
BMW is putting the finishing touches on the F32 4 series coupe and F32 convertible before the release in the fall and winter respectively. We spied what looks to be a 428i coupe and perhaps 420i convertible out on the ice testing and later on a 435i on the snow. As any automotive enthusiast would do, the drivers can't help but throw a few drifts and donuts into the mix.
We see both the coupe and convertible sporting traditional exhaust pipes and a front fascia that is toned down from the concept car. More detailed pictures of the production 4 series can also be seen side by side with an Audi A5 coupe here. Not unexpected but I had hoped we would see a different front and rear treatment for the 4 series coupe.
In motion the 4 series has great proportions, it won't be long until we get the complete production car revealed to us.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2013 328i Convertible - Rear Window Defroster Question
- 2012 Individual Program
- 2007 330i ????
- Will this battery work for my car?
- Another battery question following on latest one...
- Why does Navigation take time to start up?
- Long Term Recurring Restraint System Alarm
- Front windows moving up and down on their own
- Buying 2013 E93 post lease, add CPO or not?