Wondering what it takes to install an M Sport bumper on your F30 3 Series? Turner Motorsport upgraded their Project 335i from the factory Sport Line bumper to M Sport Spec using all factory parts. For anyone looking to do a DIY on this installation be ready for a lot of work. BMW specs 6 labor hours to do the full retrofit. There is a lot of parts to be taken on and off, doing this on the floor of your garage with out the befit of a lift and a chest of mechanics tools.
The difference in the look of the F30 is dramatic. The stock front bumpers are subtle and understated, the M sport is powerful and aggressive. Just the front M Sport bumper completely changes the look of the car. This is a highly recommend visual upgrade for the F30 3 Series. It is not the cheapest with parts and paint running around 2K but every time you see your car you know it was money well spent.
Get your own M Sport bumper conversion from TurnerMotorsport.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- heat issues 08 328i
- Loving my new BMW 328i Coupe SULEV
- Considering a 2011 328i xDrive
- Turn signal out - full headlight assembly replacement required?
- aux/usb/charging socket fuse?
- The Damage
- Gremlins: I think it is my battery.......
- Air Bags Being Recalled?
- gonna be a new owner to a 335--currently in a 05 300c chrysler
- Buzzing from E-90 rear speaker area