Wondering what it takes to install an M Sport bumper on your F30 3 Series? Turner Motorsport upgraded their Project 335i from the factory Sport Line bumper to M Sport Spec using all factory parts. For anyone looking to do a DIY on this installation be ready for a lot of work. BMW specs 6 labor hours to do the full retrofit. There is a lot of parts to be taken on and off, doing this on the floor of your garage with out the befit of a lift and a chest of mechanics tools.
The difference in the look of the F30 is dramatic. The stock front bumpers are subtle and understated, the M sport is powerful and aggressive. Just the front M Sport bumper completely changes the look of the car. This is a highly recommend visual upgrade for the F30 3 Series. It is not the cheapest with parts and paint running around 2K but every time you see your car you know it was money well spent.
Get your own M Sport bumper conversion from TurnerMotorsport.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Audio from my 335i moves to my new M3
- Need help on headlight for 335d
- Whats this?
- Year and model of these wheels?
- E90 330i With PP? Need your help.
- TPMS question
- Rear Right Tire - Toe Alignment
- E92 headlight change, headlight washer unit
- Going Black on Black! E92 325i!
- E93 Convertible top cable diagram