Wondering what it takes to install an M Sport bumper on your F30 3 Series? Turner Motorsport upgraded their Project 335i from the factory Sport Line bumper to M Sport Spec using all factory parts. For anyone looking to do a DIY on this installation be ready for a lot of work. BMW specs 6 labor hours to do the full retrofit. There is a lot of parts to be taken on and off, doing this on the floor of your garage with out the befit of a lift and a chest of mechanics tools.
The difference in the look of the F30 is dramatic. The stock front bumpers are subtle and understated, the M sport is powerful and aggressive. Just the front M Sport bumper completely changes the look of the car. This is a highly recommend visual upgrade for the F30 3 Series. It is not the cheapest with parts and paint running around 2K but every time you see your car you know it was money well spent.
Get your own M Sport bumper conversion from TurnerMotorsport.com
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- -6degF and a 6-year-old battery
- rough idling 328i E92 2009
- Trying new shoes
- iPhone controlled color changing angel eyes
- Constant oil leaking from e90
- car washing leather cleaner & conditioner
- looking for good performance upgrades!!!
- Looking to buy 06' 328xi
- Side bumper scratch.. How to fix? HELP
- E92 Driver's door controls working intermittently