Diesel-powered BMW 328d debut at NY Auto Show
The New York Auto Show is just a few weeks away and BMW has teased out the details of what will be on display. The big news is for 3 series drivers waiting for an oil burning variant. The 328d will make is US debut at the auto show and Bimmerfest.com will be there to cover it.
The diesel-powered BMW 328d will make its U.S. debut at this year's New York International Auto Show, joining the BMW 3 Series lineup and strengthening BMW's position as one of the country's most efficient automakers. The BMW 328d will be powered by a TwinPower Turbo 4 cylinder engine, delivering 180 hp and an impressive 280 lb-ft of torque – propelling the vehicle from 0 to 60 mph in about 7.2 seconds while getting mileage that could well exceed 40 mpg (official US EPA estimates will be available closer to the launch of the 328d). With the hallmark performance of a BMW 3 Series and increased efficiency of a diesel engine, the BMW 328d will serve as the new benchmark in its class.
We will be on hand to get up close and personal with the 328d. If you have any specific questions about the diesel F30 3 series post them and we will do our best to get them answered.
Read more about BMW at the NY Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Just bought a 2009 328i 2 door and was wondering what package it is?
- Snow tires
- VIDEO - 2011 328xi High pitched noise, CEL, shakey RPM needs
- High-pitched interior noise
- Alignment issues; worn struts?
- Cooling System & Auto Box Capacity
- Dealer tire rip-off
- 2009 328xi xenon low beam bulb part #
- Stuck on my RB PCV install
- SOS, Bluetooth, Audio Occasional Failure