Diesel-powered BMW 328d debut at NY Auto Show
The New York Auto Show is just a few weeks away and BMW has teased out the details of what will be on display. The big news is for 3 series drivers waiting for an oil burning variant. The 328d will make is US debut at the auto show and Bimmerfest.com will be there to cover it.
The diesel-powered BMW 328d will make its U.S. debut at this year's New York International Auto Show, joining the BMW 3 Series lineup and strengthening BMW's position as one of the country's most efficient automakers. The BMW 328d will be powered by a TwinPower Turbo 4 cylinder engine, delivering 180 hp and an impressive 280 lb-ft of torque – propelling the vehicle from 0 to 60 mph in about 7.2 seconds while getting mileage that could well exceed 40 mpg (official US EPA estimates will be available closer to the launch of the 328d). With the hallmark performance of a BMW 3 Series and increased efficiency of a diesel engine, the BMW 328d will serve as the new benchmark in its class.
We will be on hand to get up close and personal with the 328d. If you have any specific questions about the diesel F30 3 series post them and we will do our best to get them answered.
Read more about BMW at the NY Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Alcantara steering wheel?!
- Road trip complete.
- Convertible chrome to black?
- Dealer charged my mom $247.50 for SIB 34 03 13
- Always clean up BEFORE starting your engine after an oil change.
- Low Oil Warning and 2E9F Oil Sensor Fault
- Quick query re Air filter change and CBS
- Have a problem with taillight on e90 328i
- Interests in buying an 08 335i with 85,000 miles
- Acura dealership turns rotors but no BMW places will