The F34 3 Series Gran Turismo makes its US debut at the New York Auto show in a few weeks and Bimmerfest.com will be on hand to give you a hands on review of the 3 GT.
BMW first redefined the Gran Turismo segment with the BMW 5 Series GT by adding first-class seating for four with space for luggage – and now introduces the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo. Based on the iconic BMW 3 Series, a car that has appeared on "Car and Driver's" 10 Best list for 22 consecutive years, the 3 Series GT features a longer wheelbase, more rear seat room and flexible luggage space with an optional panoramic moonroof. The 3 Series GT will arrive in the U.S. this summer and will be available with either an award-winning TwinPower Turbo 4 cylinder or inline 6-cylinder engine.
Read more about the 3 Series Gran Turismo
We will be photographing, inspecting, touching, and taking in the 3 GT hands on. What do you want to know about the 3 Series GT that we can answer for you in person?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW drops Castrol
- Weird sound when breaking my 328i coupe!!!!!!Need help!!!!!
- Cracked rim
- Having a problem with E93 top-please help!
- Radio/Navigation Display went blank (Temporarily)
- Roof rails 328i sedan
- Advice Needed on 2010 3 series purchase
- Rear Blinker Issues on 2010 328i
- e92 335i Jb4 - Can it do this?
- Best intake for E92 328xi