The F34 3 Series Gran Turismo makes its US debut at the New York Auto show in a few weeks and Bimmerfest.com will be on hand to give you a hands on review of the 3 GT.
BMW first redefined the Gran Turismo segment with the BMW 5 Series GT by adding first-class seating for four with space for luggage – and now introduces the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo. Based on the iconic BMW 3 Series, a car that has appeared on "Car and Driver's" 10 Best list for 22 consecutive years, the 3 Series GT features a longer wheelbase, more rear seat room and flexible luggage space with an optional panoramic moonroof. The 3 Series GT will arrive in the U.S. this summer and will be available with either an award-winning TwinPower Turbo 4 cylinder or inline 6-cylinder engine.
Read more about the 3 Series Gran Turismo
We will be photographing, inspecting, touching, and taking in the 3 GT hands on. What do you want to know about the 3 Series GT that we can answer for you in person?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- sputtering/misfire/other issues - 07 328xi e92
- Brakes between a 2011 328i vs 328i Xdrive??
- Time for an upgrade
- Scathing review in Motor Trends latest "Car of the Year"
- Warped rotors and warranty coverage
- Need somebody in Atl that works on bmw for a good price
- Sooo...I just traded in my 07 328i for a 335i
- Changed the brakes...
- wheels options
- 2007 engine knocks and misses at times , then runs smooth over 80kms