The F34 3 Series Gran Turismo makes its US debut at the New York Auto show in a few weeks and Bimmerfest.com will be on hand to give you a hands on review of the 3 GT.
BMW first redefined the Gran Turismo segment with the BMW 5 Series GT by adding first-class seating for four with space for luggage – and now introduces the BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo. Based on the iconic BMW 3 Series, a car that has appeared on "Car and Driver's" 10 Best list for 22 consecutive years, the 3 Series GT features a longer wheelbase, more rear seat room and flexible luggage space with an optional panoramic moonroof. The 3 Series GT will arrive in the U.S. this summer and will be available with either an award-winning TwinPower Turbo 4 cylinder or inline 6-cylinder engine.
Read more about the 3 Series Gran Turismo
We will be photographing, inspecting, touching, and taking in the 3 GT hands on. What do you want to know about the 3 Series GT that we can answer for you in person?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Engine Light \ Fuel Pressure?
- Buying decision - 2010 vs 2011
- Noise from my front left side only when Turing right
- Front crankshaft seal
- My e92 :) rims and vinyl wrapped
- Next time you get a PDR that requires removal of an interior panel...
- new wheels on my e93
- 2007 328i Thermostat questions??
- Anybody have experince with the fitment/lack therof of aftermarket downpipes?