BMW is continuing to expand their model line up and the New York Auto Show is the first place in the United States that you have been able to see the 3 Series Gran Turismo model in person. The new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo will arrive in the US, as both a 328i and a 335i, in the summer of 2013 as a 2014 model.
See More Photos of the BMW 3 Series GT from the New York Auto Show
As we have mentioned before, we were as surprised as everyone else that BMW decided to bring another Gran Turismo model to the US market. In person though, the 3 Series GT gives off a totally different impression than what the 5 Series did and that is a good thing.
The 3 Series GT sits 7.9 inches longer and 3.2 inches taller than the 3 Series Sports Wagon version giving the driver a 4.3 inch longer wheelbase. The proportions keep you thinking it is a 3 Series when you see the car with some interesting additions like the active rear spoiler that reduces lift at highway speeds -- the first BMW to implement such a feature.
The Gran Turismo will come in the standard packaging for the 3 Series line-up including Sport, Luxury, Modern and M-Sport lines and aesthetics that match your chosen line. BMW has given the GT an exclusive set of colors including Kalahari Beige metallic, Midnight Blue metallic and Sparkling Brown metallic.
Read more about the 3 Series Gran Turismo
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Indicator Lamp question
- 328i xdrive - Rattle at 1500-2000 RPM
- 2007 BMW 335i Navigation Screen Off
- Transmission Fluid Recommendation
- Weird Rim Fading/Liquid Damage
- Big daddies mini cats for catless pipes
- Maybe not the definitve article on snow tires but still a good one
- Idk what to price my car at, so many factors, can you guys just suggest some numbers?
- 07 328i coupeturn signal replacement
- Exclamation mark with inactive sign