BMW is continuing to expand their model line up and the New York Auto Show is the first place in the United States that you have been able to see the 3 Series Gran Turismo model in person. The new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo will arrive in the US, as both a 328i and a 335i, in the summer of 2013 as a 2014 model.
See More Photos of the BMW 3 Series GT from the New York Auto Show
As we have mentioned before, we were as surprised as everyone else that BMW decided to bring another Gran Turismo model to the US market. In person though, the 3 Series GT gives off a totally different impression than what the 5 Series did and that is a good thing.
The 3 Series GT sits 7.9 inches longer and 3.2 inches taller than the 3 Series Sports Wagon version giving the driver a 4.3 inch longer wheelbase. The proportions keep you thinking it is a 3 Series when you see the car with some interesting additions like the active rear spoiler that reduces lift at highway speeds -- the first BMW to implement such a feature.
The Gran Turismo will come in the standard packaging for the 3 Series line-up including Sport, Luxury, Modern and M-Sport lines and aesthetics that match your chosen line. BMW has given the GT an exclusive set of colors including Kalahari Beige metallic, Midnight Blue metallic and Sparkling Brown metallic.
Read more about the 3 Series Gran Turismo
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2006 330i Seatbelt problem
- Avoiding having the dealer wash the car when it is in for service.
- Brake changing - unable to get the drivers side to bleed after trying for at least 30
- 07 328xi a/c port
- Recharge 328xi A/C
- HELP!! Anyone with experience fighting claims with after market warranty.
- FS: 2010 BMW 328i X drive M sport
- Good wheels for my 06' BMW 325i
- Brake issue & dealer update
- Selling Stock rims with New tires