A few months ago BMW released the M Performance parts catalog for the F30 that includes an aero kit for the F30 M Sport. The full aerodynamic package includes: front splitter, side skirt blades, rear spoiler, and rear diffuser. We photographed BMW's show car with the front splitter and side blades (below) in black.
BMW has built another F30 M Performance show car, this time with body color matched front splitter and side blades. The difference between the two options is dramatic (below).
F30 335i M Performance Power Kits Now Available - 20hp Gain
The M Performance aero kit is a port installed option for your new F30 3 series. The port vehicle delivery center can paint and install the kit as part of the delivery process making it easy to get your new car already kitted out just how you want it.
What do you think of the M Performance aero kit body matched? Would your kit be black or body matched?
Read more about BMW M Performance Parts
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Dad got a little trigger happy!
- blustery wind noise when sunroof open...are they all like that?
- Tire low pressure light
- Control Panel Showing Error CC-ID 134
- New plugs now bucking/jolting
- cheapest genuine bmw parts
- Intermitent door open warning
- Aftermarket radio harness
- Low oil after oil change 3k later
- vrsf xi dps on the way