Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 335i finally hit 100k
- 335is to 435
- amp for 2007 335i coupe
- E90 BMW Performance Exhaust
- Strut Top Nut
- Supernation, Ebay seller.......
- I just need just confirmation about cic retrofit oem numbers plz!!!
- sos call system malfunction
- [Noob Question]Run Flat Tire recommendation for E90 335i xDrive?