Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Changed Radio Unit now Tel / Aux Issues
- Just for fun mods! (Pics)
- 2011 E90 M-Sport Angel Eye Upgrade
- BMW Reliabiltiy
- E90 brake problems
- Advice please, on an engine misfire.
- Fuel sensor replacement price
- Brake rotors warped / Pad ?
- Dissable Drivers Side Mirror From Auto Adjusting
- Do I need a new flywheel