Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 BMW 335i Navigation Screen Off
- Transmission Fluid Recommendation
- Weird Rim Fading/Liquid Damage
- Big daddies mini cats for catless pipes
- Maybe not the definitve article on snow tires but still a good one
- Idk what to price my car at, so many factors, can you guys just suggest some numbers?
- 07 328i coupeturn signal replacement
- Exclamation mark with inactive sign
- FS: E90/91 Halogen Headlights
- sat radio suddenly disappeared in my 2008 335i. Please help!