Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Changing 1 injector do I need to code it?
- Selling front strut assembly from E91 x-drive car
- Selling used Beyern Spartan wheels in matte black - 18" x 8.5"
- Do our tires dip inward that much?
- tune on auto 328xi N52
- Anyone know about Front Thrust Rod Bushings? (xDrive)
- PCV oil seperator failure
- Air Intakes
- Need help with tire sizes for 19 inch wheels
- 12 MPG in the city