Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- New Guy seeking help. Please and thank you!
- Windshield wipers not working
- steering whell upgrade
- Do you believe the airbags should have deployed?
- Max n55 hp / TQ
- Car won't unlock or start - please help?!
- I Need a Jb4 installer in Southern California
- Help! Loud Clunking coming from front differential
- 335i production numbers
- radiator hose 2006 325i