Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- tell me the maximal speed
- Cluster change / mileage recorded?
- Stalling on start
- E90 steering
- Need recommendation for rotors for 2010 328xi
- VANOS warranty letter
- Regular fuel in a BMW???????
- e92 328i O2 sensor failure, clunk noise in drive shaft
- Ceramic vs Metalic Tinting
- Just upgraded from 2001 330i to a 2008 335i