Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Reverse Camera for E90 with CIC
- E46 to E90 - maintenance info, etc.
- Re-program the used Key FOB with existing car
- Please help me locate a trustworthy indy shp in ca!
- Odd tire thread wear pattern?
- Low pressure yellow light on
- lug bolt torque
- 2008 335i sedan just died on a test drive lol
- New owner info needed