Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Interior lights flickering/striving when turned on
- Spacers for Style 197 Wheels?
- Another lock/unlock problem
- 2007 335i... of worth it?
- Considering a 335is.
- Is the trim in 2006 330i and 2008 328i the same?
- Offside rear brake light on all the time!!
- Cooling system pressure check parts question
- Damn 415 code
- Passenger Seat