Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2c9e fault code help plz
- Do Mercedes have the massive amount of issues BMW does?
- blue angel eyes
- bmw 335i 750rpm idle
- 335i engine malfunction codes... Is this a known combo?
- can't disconnect low beam bulb from wiring
- E90 Purchase Advice
- New Phone Mount Idea
- Who as already fitted a M3 rear bumper on a 335i 2011
- Why do I have a Missfire under Load, but no Service Engine Soon light???