Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2007 328i
- Smoking Exhaust while Idling
- Exciting Driving When You're Alternator Goes Bad
- Tire and slight vibration from front tires
- Curious about the common problem: Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Three times a charm?
- Help with finding spec, VIN included.
- Pure N54 Stage 2 Turbos Now Available - 680 whp / 625 wtq
- WTB:Spare Tire 18' for 3/series
- BMW e92 Door lock failed (Locked Inside)