Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 New Wheel Bolt Pattern Question
- M4 GTS style spoiler
- Troubleshooting tips
- Help needed asap oil for 2012 335 xdrive coupe
- Issues with launching in Manual 2007 E92 328i
- 0303 P0305 and P054B
- Bad MPG in city and highway
- Does anyone know this e92 2006 Titanium Silver 335i
- 2007 328xi for sale in Queens, NY
- 325i walnut blast decoke