Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2006 325i footwell module linked to tcu?
- Remote Coding by Bimmer America LLC
- Yellow exclamation mark
- Rough idle after replacing EVERYTHING
- Please Help 2006 325i Smoking and burning smell
- Hiss noise coming from exhaust at cold start up e93 328i
- Does it matter what coolant I put.
- who works on their cars themselves? maintenance and upgrades
- new 335i owner/limp mode