Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 Transmission Smell after Fluid Change
- Speaker "screechies" have returned!
- What should be the A/C low side pressure ?
- Window reopens after is fully closed
- Advice on 359 wheels?
- Only 2 active keys?
- 19" AC Forged 313 brush face chrome lip on STANCED 2009 BMW 335 i <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<MUS
- My exhuast
- Help 335i suspension thoughts.
- Rear brake pad chirp