Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Fuzion tire by Bridgestone
- Considering 07 335i
- 2007 e92 335i headlights
- Benchmark my 320i 2006 in fuel consumption.
- OEM tool kit?
- New to BMW with an 06 E90 xi Arktis Metallic
- Transmission Malfunction, DSC Malfunction, Car Shut off
- 2011 Wagon Rear Bumper
- Carbon Fiber Trim
- vis m3 style front bumper for 3 series question