Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- P1447 Engine Code on my 2009 328xDrive
- Mysterious dash light
- e90 driver door wont unlock - stuck shut - ideas?
- Intermittent Noise from engine compartment '09 e92 328i
- just purchased a mint 2011 328
- 07 335i coolant leak from bottom of reservoir tank
- How can I replace this string for the convertible?
- How to remove the Rear Drink Console between the back seats
- Tire Balance
- Bavarian Technic Enthusiast Kit