Despite being out for over 6 months BMW owners still do not have the ability to snap their iPhone into their cars. The BMW Snap-In adapter not only charges the phone but allows access to your MP3s and connects your phone to the roof mounted antenna for improved reception.
The extreme differences between the 30 pin connector for the previous generation iPhones and the new 8 pin Lightning adapter on the 5 are giving BMW some trouble. The iPhone 5 snap in adapter was expected in June and has now been pushed back to September at the soonest. In the mean time you can use your factory Apple cable or Bluetooth to connect your Apple iPhone to your BMW.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 335xi - miles or options
- 2006 325i Heater Problem
- '07 e90 Overheat?
- Rear armrest cup holder broken
- Explanation please on driving with a manual in winter...
- 2007 65K miles 328xi running very rough
- May go from 5 series to 3 Series. Thoughts?
- Blown oil line on new E93 on delivery
- Need Help Please!
- 335i M sport wheel size?